Welcome at HorseGuard,
The Number One Electric Fencing Tape System for 30 years
presents the Bi-Polar fencing tape
in addition to our green, white or brown traditional fence.
The Bi-Polar tape is another electric fence system
that will still be working
even with frozen or dry ground!
MONO-POLAR (traditional) FENCE
The 10 big wires must be connected together at each stainless buckle in order to operate with the same voltage.
The permanent contact of the big five wires at each edge of the Bi-Polar tape avoid arcing and cuts.
|One needs good grounding
||One needs no grounding
|The Mono-Polar Fence works
with a good ground rod
driven into a humid soil!
||The Bi -Polar Fence works
without a ground rod!
Ideal for dry or icy ground!
How does it work?
The electric fencing tape system
an effective physical, visual and mental barrier
that the horse respects...
HorseGuard electric fencing recognized for its UNIQUE superior quality
is now available
around the world...
But you won't find it in stores!
Your direct order from the HorseGuard manufacturer
is delivered to your doorstep in a matter of days!
"Order HorseGuard, spend less, sleep better!"
What is the secret to HorseGuard Fence's success?
- HorseGuard Electric Fence tape was designed with your horse's safety in mind for horse owners by an experienced horse breeder.
- Backed by many years of extensive research and continual product improvement, for a safer, better quality fencing solution built to last.
- Horses of all breeds, genders, sizes and ages can be safely confined.
- Low costs due to no middleman .
- prompt shipping /doorstep UPS delivery from our warehouse in Illinois
- A permanent large stock is always on hand .
- Proven to be successful and durable even in extreme weather conditions around the world.
- Can be installed with existing fencing.
- Intended for use as permanent or temporary fencing.
- Unbelievable testimonials .
Quality Design and Superior Construction
- 1.5 inch electric tape with 10 wires in 30% thicker stainless steel, 31 polyethylene UV resistant yarns, and stout bumpers at the tape edges, making it a stiffer tape (not flimsy like other bad brands) to increase effectiveness and protect against wear.
- Design reduces arcing caused by contact with vegetation.
- The sturdy open weave greatly reduces movement in high winds, reducing friction at the post attachments and prolonging the life of the tape.
- All metal parts are of stainless steel to strengthen the fencing system and prevent the rust that reduces connectivity.
- Special, flexible plastic was developed to overcome global weather challenges
Easy Installation and More for Your Money
- Customers repeatedly comment about the ease of installation of the HorseGuard fence system.
- Instructions and Tips are provided online.
- Representatives available by phone to answer questions about those more unusual fencing situations.
- Your initial fencing investment is low cost for top quality, and your long term investment is made even better with reduced repairs and maintenance.
- FREE fence manual +samples included with every shipment.
- HorseGuard also offers very attractively priced Kits for specific use :
- Compare the prices. Compare the quality. Compare the stiffness.
Questions ? Order ? Quotes ?
HorseGuard Direct Fax : 402 220 0399
HorseGuard Phone : 1-888-773-3623 ( 1-888-77-FENCE)
HORSEGUARD , 2283 Cornell Avenue, Montgomery IL, 60538 USA
phone: 1-888-77-FENCE (1-888-773-3623) phone: 630-551 0053 fax: 630 551 0058
Fence Manual Map
- MONO-POLAR FENCE SYSTEM
- 04-05 A basic Mono-Polar Paddock Layout
- 06 Line insulators #8bl,#8br,#8gr,#8wh,#8N
- 07 How to set the insulators #8br on the Fiberglass Post #7A
- 08 Mono-Polar Fence: #36W, #36M, #45V, #36T
- 09 Mono-Polar Fence: #24 Splicer, Connectors, #52 Switch
- 10 Mono- Polar Fence: #11 Gate Handle, #2GR5 Ground Rod, # DIV53A Diverter
- 11 Underground wiring under a gate - #52 Golf BallSwitch
- 12 Electrical Connections
- 14 Installation of the tape from Buckle 1 to Buckle 2
- BI-POLAR FENCE SYSTEM
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FENCING SYSTEM
- FENCING POSSIBILITIES
- HORSEGUARD KITS & INSTALLATION
- Our customers are wonderful!
Global HorseGuard Map